Saturday, May 27, 2017

5-26-17...This morning I got together with George Pagnotta, a college classmate and good friend.  We had breakfast at a very nice restaurant in Brewster NY and spent a couple hours catching up classmates and our lives since graduation in 1963.
After breakfast George gave me a ride back to the motel and we said our goodbye's.  For the first day since I left Wilson we have no rain.  It is overcast but dry.  I hop on the bike and I'm off to my hometown of Brookfield CT.  I spent the rest of the day just roaming the back roads of Brookfield, New Milford Washington Depot and then it started looking pretty menacing weatherwise so I beet feet to the hotel I would be staying at in Danbury.  Luckily there is an Outback Steakhouse attached to the hotel so I could cover the motorcycle and stay in for the evening.
Tomorrow I will be getting up with old friends from high school days so I'll get a good nights sleep tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment